Privacy, Copyright & Disclaimer
For further information, contact RDN’s Privacy Officer by email or on (02) 4924 8000.
A note on website cookies
- Cookies are small amounts of information sent from a web server to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. They contain information about such things as the Internet sites you have visited. Cookies can be either 'persistent' or 'session' based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and may be used to help this website recognise you if you return. Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
- This website uses both persistent and session based cookies. For example, when you first log on to the site a cookie is generated to track the session. Likewise, when you are asked to supply personal information for a particular purpose, a cookie is generated to show which records are visible to you and which are not. Nothing that could identify an individual is stored.
Copyright in the material which appears on the RMFN website is subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of NSW. Subject to the operation of the Act, the material which appears on the site can be reproduced for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal written permission from RDN.
In the event that the information which appears on the RDN site is to be reproduced, altered, stored or transmitted for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, an application for formal permission must be made in writing to RMFN at the following address:
NSW Rural Doctors Network
Suite 1, 53 Cleary St, Hamilton NSW 2303
Tel: 02 4924 8000 | Fax: 02 4924 8010
Please note that copyright in the materials appearing at Internet sites linked to this website belongs to the author of those materials, or the author's licensee (subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968). RMFN can not and does not grant permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the materials appearing at third-party Internet sites, and recommends that the copyright statements at those sites are referred to before making use of the materials.
1. Use of the information and data contained within this site is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
3. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
4. The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. RMFN may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
5. RMFN, its affiliates, officers and employees:
a. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
b. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language
c. accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
d. make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
e. make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination
f. do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site
g. do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site
h. do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
i. do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
6. RMFN does not have control of the content or policies of other sites which are linked to its website. Those website owners are responsible for the content of those sites and the privacy of the information they collect and will have separate privacy and data collection practices. We are not liable for these independent policies.
7. By using our website you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us.
Linking to this Site
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the site's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been obtained from RMFN. RMFN reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.